Create a legacy of support
…for a Catholic cause, or a cause that furthers the church’s mission. The Catholic Community Foundation focuses on four priorities, primarily in Southeastern Wisconsin: education, leadership development, health care for the under-served in Milwaukee, and community-building.
Make philanthropy easy
- Start your fund—or give to an existing fund—with a gift of cash, securities, retirement plan assets, life income arrangements, other assets or a bequest.
- We can help you determine what giving structure fits your financial strategy and lets you be as involved as you want in awarding grants.
- Your gift is pooled with other funds in a diversified, socially responsible investment portfolio to minimize costs and maximize return potential.
- Investment returns add to your fund and support grants to your causes.
- Grants are awarded annually.
Gain two key advantages with CCF
Professional investment management. We receive professional investment advice from Colonial Consulting, a New York firm specializing in non-profits. Our returns consistently rank in the top 25 percent of community foundations. See more about how we invest.
Experienced charitable fund administration. Our team evaluates grant requests, recommends awards and monitors recipient performance to ensure your gift is used wisely.
See what types of funds you can establish.