Introduce your clients to a real treasure
Promoting philanthropy can help you deepen client relationships while satisfying their desire to leave a meaningful legacy. Introduce your estate planning and financial planning clients to the benefits of The Catholic Community Foundation:
- Socially responsible investing. Investments are consistent with the mission of the church.
- Faith-based giving. The Foundation gives your clients an opportunity to not only gain tax advantages but also promote their values.
- Local focus. Our donors improve the community every day, right here in the 10 counties of Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Flexibility. Choose from a range of fund types that let your clients support the causes they care about most, at the level of grant involvement they desire.
- Effective investment management. We have $70 million in assets under management and receive investment advice from Colonial Consulting, a New York firm specializing in non-profits. Our returns consistently rank in the top 25 percent of community foundations. See more about how we invest.
Start the discussion today! For more information or to schedule a joint meeting with your client, call Mary Ellen Markowski at 414-431-6402.