Letters of Intent
Start the grant request process here
Your letter should be one to two pages and include:
- Brief history and background of your organization
- Indication if you are a 501(c)(3) and/or in the Official Catholic Directory
- Amount of your grant request
- Total budget for the program
- Description of the program for which you’re requesting a grant
- Name, phone and email for the organization’s or program’s contact
We must receive your letter of intent (hard copy) in our office by the deadline; otherwise, it will not be considered for the current grant cycle. The original letter/paperwork (not an email or fax) must be delivered and in our possession on the due date before 4:00 p.m.
If we decide your project merits further consideration, considering our priorities and resources, we’ll ask you to submit a full proposal.